18 May, 2012

HTML/JAVASCRIPT: Creating a window in Javascript

Some times its an useful job to create a window with a new requirement. But , when we are in development room/area , we always remember any search engine to fine the solutions for any type of problem. Even I , also  following some of the search engine. 

But, it is a fact that I am always try to avoid this type of habits. Be , traceable  for finding any solution. This article is one of the mail memory & also my teaching my myself , that don't guess any coding is normal and easy , so don't remember.


So, below the topic:- code line put inside script tag


window.open('','','left=0,top=0,width=1000,height=780,toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,status=0');orwondow.open();

All parameters are not mandatory  to put with values. If you don't need any scrollbar,toolbar,status bar then you can put 0 as the value here, either put 1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment